Inclusive Leader with strong business acumen having 18+ years of experience working in various MNCs and startups like Oracle, Cisco, GE in USA and in India and with regions across the globe like Europe & Latin America. Worked in various progressive roles in IT/Software industry managing large programs/teams driving strategy for various businesses. Director in Aarohan driving programs in EI/AI and recently was investor/CEO for EarlyPad in Hyderabad. Built platforms to faciliate funding of for-profit social startups.Grew company from scratch to enable startups from idea generation to execution into successful startups. Provide core services in Idea Capture, Digital marketing , Market research, Business planning, Mentorship & VC readiness.
Area Of Expertise:
Entrepreneur and Startup mentor in market research, idea valuation and business model innovation. Leadership skills in driving large teams & initiatives; management coach building business strategies.Excellent Program, Budget & People Management skills in IT and software areas. Vendor Management including resource procurement, funding & negotiations; Functional knowledge on Sourcing & Manufacturing processes; strong SDLC, Java/J2EE, Oracle, Web content Mgmt like Documentum& App server Admin.
- Executive Program in Business Management – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta, India
- MS in Information Systems - University of Phoenix, San Jose, US
- Project Management Certification - The George Washington University, US
- Bachelor of Science - Kakatiya University, India
Honors & Awards :
- Silver award for driving compliance as Ombuds leader and launching Toast masters club - 2012
- Applause award for driving the Hiring initiative; GE Womens Network HealthAhead initiative – 2010/2011
- On-the-spot award for contributions on Design/Code review process setup - 2007
- Management Award for leadership on CHS project - 2006
- Received more than seven Achievement & Excellence awards at Cisco - 2004
- IT Champion Award at Cisco Systems - 2001
- University first rank holder in undergraduate program - 1995
- Recipient of five Gold Medals and a Silver medal in Under-Graduation – 1995
Trainings & Certifications
- Advanced Manager Course and New Manager Development Course from crotonville trainings (2011 and 2007)
- CAP COACHES WORKSHOP (2007) Siebel Essentials Training (2007)
- Green Belt Training (2006), ITIL Training and Foundation Certificate (2006), Assertiveness for Work Effectiveness (2006)
- Competent Toast Master (CTM) in public speaking
Music and play Sitar; Yoga; Blogging.