Dr. Tejaswini Yarlagadda
Promotor & Director of Malaxmi Group of Companies
Managing Trustee of Malaxmi Foundation
The Cultural Center of Vijayawada & Amaravati (CCVA)
Educational Qualifications & Achievements
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Socio Economic History
- School of Social Sciences, University of Hyderabad, 1996
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in History
- School of Social Sciences, University of Hyderabad
- April, 1988. Gold Medalist
- UGC Scholar
- Senior Research Fellow: 1989 -93
- Junior Research Fellow: 1988 -89
- “Social History of the Deccan”, a book published by Bharatiya Kala Prakashan, New Delhi, 2004. Ph.D. Thesis under the Supervision of Prof. Aloka Parasher Sen is presented in the form of this book. After a wide-ranging survey, this book suggests that the material and ideological forces have to be studied in relation to each other so as to theoretically see the inseparability of the secularism and religions.
- Article published in “Social Groups and Economic Change 7-13th Century”, Social and Economic History of the Deccan, Aloka Parasher Sen (ed.), Manohar, New Delhi, 1993
- Dissertation topic: Rural settlement & social stratification in S. W. Deccan 1000-1200A.D, Hyderabad Central University, 1995
- M.Phil: Social groups involved in productive activity and admin in the Western Deccan, 800-1000A.D, Hyderabad Central University, 1989
- Was awarded University Gold Medal for achieving top rank in M.A, Hyderabad Central University, 1988
Current Activities & Others
- Chairwoman of Indian Women Network, Telangana (A division of Confederation of Indian Industry) – 2016-17.
- Attended Executive Education course in Harvard Business School, USA
- Attended Executive Education course in Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad.
- Promotor & Director of Malaxmi Group of Companies
- Member, The Indus Entrepreneur (TiE Global), Hyderabad