- Actively source, outreach, contact and build relationships with potential leads and future investors (funds, financial institutions, pensions, multi-nationals, ultra high net worth individuals, family offices and more)
- Producing and updating collaterals including decks, pitchbooks, investor updates and reports
- Manage the relationships with our fund investors, including through organising events, scheduling meetings, managing and updating our investors
- Drive projects related to lead generation, sales pipeline organising fundraising roadshows
- Track and monitor the investor lifecycle and ensure that all investor queries are addressed in a timely manner
- Work with potential investors through their diligence, subscription and onboarding process.
- Management of the internal platform for investors and regular updates.
- Manage all the events conducted for the Angel meetings and other events of the investors.