Job description :
Key responsibilities will focus on three areas:
- Support the investment team in the execution of transactions by both identifying and summarizing key financial terms of said transactions and facilitating their closing.
- Coordinate, jointly with the investment team, the gathering of financial and operational information from the portfolio companies and build internal reports accordingly in order to track performance across diverse metrics.
Prepare, jointly with the investment team and an external service provider, quarterly reports on the investment vehicles to be distributed to the limited partners and co-investors
- Solve queries and doubts from limited partners, maintaining a good and fluid relationship with them
Review Valuations on regular basis of investment received by portfolio companies.
- Liaise with third-party service providers as needed.
- Manage different issues of the management company.
Required experience and skills :
- A master’s degree in finance, accounting or related disciplines, Exposure to private equity / venture capital fund structures and their administration and accounting is a plus. (Freshers Preferred)
- You have very strong analytical and financial modeling skills, as well as relevant technical accounting expertise.
- You have an understanding of operational, financial & regulatory requirements pertaining to the private equity / venture capital industries
- You have great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- You are a team player with the ability to also work independently and with limited supervision. You have exceptional organizational skills and excel at attention to detail, multitasking and working against tight deadlines.- Should have handled end to end, involving the various steps as part of the investment process
What we offer
- A full-time position based in Hyderabad, India.
- A competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- The opportunity to join a happening Angel Network in India especially Hyderabad at an early stage and to make a significant impact in its development.
- Work in an inspiring environment and receive ongoing training to develop your technical, leadership and interpersonal skills.
Mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org