Umesh is the promoter and Group CFO of Shree Group of Companies
He joined the family business in 1998 and has been instrumental in arranging finances for the Group Companies. The Group turnover has crossed INR 1000 Cr from INR 20 Cr in 2003 with 10 different manufacturing units. Also handles export marketing of the Pharma division of the Group Company M/s Medinomics Healthcare P Ltd. Exports are being done to more than 20 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
- The company is part of a family-owned industrial group with business.
- Interests in Plastic packaging, Master Batches, Inks, and Pharmaceuticals.
- The group is among the first batch of entrepreneurs who shifted base from.
- Rajasthan to Hyderabad in the 19th century.
- The group sales are over the US $ 150 million.
- The largest company in the group is Shrinath Rotopack which is into flexible packaging.
- It is 5th largest converter in the country in the segment.
- The group was the first in the state of AP to put up a plant for Masterbatches.
- The group employs more than 1000 people and sells its products in more than 25 countries worldwide.
- Successfully achieved financial closure in November 2015 for the putting up Greenfield project of Shrinath Rotopack at Burugul Village with CAPEX Rs. 132 Cr.