What comes to your mind when you think of the State of Qatar – dates, authentic textiles, fragrant perfumes, humid climate, oil, gas, or wealth? There is more to discover.
Tiny gulf country serves as a true inspiration for startups of this age
Qatar’s Significance and Glorious Economy
Discover “small country's economies” like never before!
Qatari economic structure design success is evident in its progress in the global market. Qatar’s economic prosperity is more than just a mere attraction to global countries and business investors globally. Qatar is geographically too small to imagine just how huge investment comes into the country. Rich in resources and high income individuals contribute massively to the country and global ecosystem. Qatar is officially called ‘The State of Qatar’ located in Western Asia and is the world’s wealthiest country identified as a middle east power. Despite the fall of oil prices in 2020, it has topped the economy rank in the world.
Next year (2022) it will be the host country to organize the FIFA World Cup 2022 one of the firsts in Soccer history and the Asian Games in 2030.
Qatar occupying a Lilliput space in world maps is a Gulf country with a population of 2.2 million people. It is the world’s wealthiest nation. Qatar’s economy creates a glittering skyline for budding entrepreneurs.
Highlights of Qatar
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Reserves contribute 70% of total Government revenue, more than 60% of GDP, and about 85% of export earnings.
- It has the World’s largest natural gas reserve and the second-largest exporter of natural gas.
- Apart from Oil and Gas, it is the biggest buyer in the art market by value.
- “Oud” is the most famous high-end luxury perfume available in the country sold at a valuable price. A drop of this perfume is enough to suffice for the entire day.
- Pearl Qatar is the country’s most prestigious real estate development.
- Porto Arabia is a famous shopping center in Qatar.
- The Museum of Islamic art adds visual delight.
- High-Class Air flights offer personalized service to ensure travelers’ convenience and pleasant travel.
- Qatar has sound financial and banking systems to deal with global economic changes and protect the best interests of the country.
- Other than levying taxes on junk food and luxury items, no taxes are implied to non- companies.
Qatar’s prestigious possessions around the world
Good to know facts about Qataris major investments in the list below:
- Qatar owns a property in London which accounts for more than the Queen of England.
- The Qatari Media Group claims Miramax Studio in Los Angeles for an undisclosed amount
- Yet another Amazing fact about Qatar is that it owns a Football club that earned four French Soccer league titles.
- Also, the Top 15 London Skyscrapers in comparison to the UK is only 21% whereas Qatar owns 34%.
- Moreover, Qatar’s investments are varied and spread across various segments like Travel, Tech, Luxury, Sports, etc.
Ways to learn from Qatari Investors
To strengthen the economy of Qatar, a sovereign wealth fund was founded in 2005 which is called Qatar Investment Authority (QIA). Its objective is to manage the oil and natural gas surpluses of the government of Qatar, minimize risk from Qatar’s reliance on energy prices the fund invests in international markets such as the US, Europe, and Asia-pacific including India.
Thus, imagine how many more assets and investments Qatar must have accumulated across the Globe. Think of your company as one among them so start ideating from now. Let your target be clean to aim at such smart investments and gain a better future for tomorrow’s business.
Among prominent startup investors in India, HA has been instrumental in guiding several aspiring entrepreneurs worldwide and joined hands with investors globally. Today the attempts of startups with investment / mentoring from HA have resulted in successful ventures which includes Dialogue in the Dark, Health Sutra, ZineOne, MylabYogi, Gibss, edutor, Chai Kings, Identis, Niki, Signalx, Twigly, and more.
Want to transform your business too? Get to it straight away while the Arabian country awaits to welcome your business ideas. Who can deny a country like Qatar bearing a Good Example of how investments have to be done and how the smallest country in the world earns more than the largest in the world?
Place your queries here or contact us @ 040 – 4048 4444 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.